Share Your Love, Share your Vision
At Satori Law Group, our primary goal is to protect our clients’ assets in a distinguished, effective, and cost-efficient manner. We believe in the prevention of potential conflicts and reduction of risk exposures; therefore, our attorneys assist clients in forming the correct business entities, drafting and negotiating carefully thought out agreements and creating comprehensive and personalized wills and trusts to ensure the protection of assets and wealth. We also understand that the legal process can be difficult and hard to understand. Therefore, we strive to assist our clients in understanding each important detail so that our clients can explore their options fully and make informed decisions about what is best for their family and their legacy.
Areas of Practice
Attorney Brian H. Ton has over 20 years of legal experience, and can assist you in two major practice areas:
1. Wills, Trusts, and Estate Planning
2. Corporate and Business
Wills, Trusts, and Estate Planning
Attorney Brian Ton will assist individuals and business owners in planning and preserving their assets for future generations. To ensure that our clients are protected, He meticulously crafts trusts, wills, powers of attorney, and other estate planning documents.
Our services include:
· Preparation of irrevocable living trusts to avoid probate and minimize estate taxes.
· Succession planning for family own businesses.
· Advice on legal and tax aspects of different forms of ownership of property for purposes of
· Funds of living trusts with equity interest in corporations and limited liability companies.
· Trust administration.
· Probate administration and probate litigation.
· Irrevocable life insurance trusts.
· Family limited liability companies.
· Gift and charitable giving programs, including Charitable Remainder Trusts and other
planned gift instruments.
· Plans for the contingency of disability through advanced health care directives, power of
attorneys for assets management and wills.
· Reviews and updates of living trusts.
Brian considers your concerns and personal relationships with utmost importance because each individual and family situation is unique and deserves personal attention. He will employ a full spectrum of legal mechanisms to accomplish your business and tax objectives.
Corporate and Business
Satori Law Group advises privately held businesses and their owners in organizational, operational, financial, and strategical issues. By evaluating each situation, analyzing its issues, and providing solutions, Brian our attorney will apply his legal expertise and experience in a larger business context.
Brian advises health care service companies, professional services, real estate investment and management companies, international distribution companies, manufacturers and retailers, e-commerce and Internet companies, entertainment and media companies, non-profit corporations, and entrepreneurs.
Satori Law Group services include:
· Counseling on general business legal matters and corporate governance.
· Analyzing and preparing contracts and agreements among corporate shareholders or limited
· Inspecting and preparing contracts and agreements of suppliers, customers, and employees.
· Forming and structuring appropriate business entities such as general corporations,
professional corporation, partnerships, or limited liability companies based on legal and
· Assisting in equipment purchases, leases, and finances.
· Guiding to acquire, sell, and wind up businesses.
· Negotiating and drafting media transactions.
· Preparing license agreements, releases, option and purchase agreements, and other essential
Whatever your need may be, Satori Law Group is here to help!
Welcome To Satori Law Group
Highly experienced and qualified in business and corporate law, real estate, and estate planning, our lawyers are committed to providing excellent service with the highest level of integrity.
Satori Law Group has helped clients meet their business and estate planning objectives for over 20 years. Our firm has the knowledge and expertise to meet your unique needs and understand your circumstances. We believe in the prevention of potential conflicts and reduction of risk exposures; therefore, our attorneys assist clients in forming the correct business entities, drafting and negotiating carefully thought out agreements and creating comprehensive and personalized wills and trusts to ensure the protection of your assets and wealth. We understand that the legal process can be difficult and hard to understand. As our client, you will have a dedicated attorney by your side to explain every detail and explore your options so that you can make informed decisions about what is best for you and your business.