Our firm advises privately held businesses and their owners in organizational, operational, financial, and strategical issues. By evaluating each situation, analyzing its issues, and providing solutions, we apply our legal expertise and our experience in a larger business context.
We advise health care service companies, professional services, real estate investment and management companies, international distribution companies, manufacturers and retailers, e-commerce and Internet companies, entertainment and media companies, non-profit corporations, and entrepreneurs.
Our services include:
- Counseling on general business legal matters and corporate governance
- Analyzing and preparing contracts and agreements among corporate shareholders or limited liability corporations
- Inspecting and preparing contracts and agreements of suppliers, customers, and employees
- Forming and structuring appropriate business entities such as general corporations, professional corporation, partnerships, or limited liability companies based on legal and business considerations
- Assisting in equipment purchases, leases, and finances
- Guiding to acquire, sell, and wind up businesses
- Negotiating and drafting media transactions
- Preparing license agreements, releases, option and purchase agreements, and other essential documents